World of Wedgwood, Staffordshire, is the ultimate destination to experience the Wedgwood brand. We bring the craftsmanship and heritage of Wedgwood to our visitors in an inspiring and elegant setting. Visitors can explore:
• The UNESCO recognised V&A Collection at World of Wedgwood museum - one of the finest collections of ceramics in the world, tracing 260 years of ground-breaking design and production. Discover the story of Josiah Wedgwood and his lasting influence on industry and society. Free entry.
• The factory tour to see up close the skills and knowledge that go into each Jasperware and prestige line product. Available Monday to Friday, under 12s are free.
• The contemporary Wedgwood Tea Room serving a quintessential afternoon tea experience and tastings from a selection of more than 50 types of tea.
• The Dining Hall restaurant designed to be reminiscent of the original Barlaston workers’ canteen, serving locally sourced fresh produce.
• Shopping in the Wedgwood Flagship retail store – the largest dedicated Wedgwood retail space in the world - and the factory outlet for end of line and near perfect pieces.
• Getting creative in the interactive creative studios to throw a pot or decorate their own piece of Wedgwood.
The World of Wedgwood is a unique opportunity to ‘learn by doing’, to shop, eat and explore.
Please visit in-line with current restrictions, and check their website before visiting to ensure they are open.
The Peak District & Derbyshire
Guide dogs welcome
Food & drink available
Location & details
Wedgwood Drive, Barlaston, The Peak District & Derbyshire, ST12 9ER